In today’s ever-changing world we promote the most energy efficient & natural refrigeration systems to reduce the impact of Global Warming. Wherever possible we will recommend the use of CO2 or Hydrocarbon refrigerants to ensure the lowest carbon footprint solution.
- Design and installation service for refrigeration & air conditioning systems
- Site appraisal, dilapidation reports and recommendations
- Sustainable system design, energy modelling & TEWI calculations
- Heat Reclaim solutions and Heat Recovery recommendations
- Detailed specifications, installation guidelines & consultation
- Refrigerant selection and gas retro fit recommendations
- Project Planning & Feasibility assessments
- Risk appraisal & designer risk assessments
- Value engineering requirements & payback analysis
- Energy & Air Conditioning Audit reports
- BREEAM Assessments & recommendations
- Engineering project management support
- Maintenance planning, Log Books, O&M and User Guides
- Enhance Capital Allowance Claims
Capital Vs Life Cycle
Your capital Vs life cycle cost expectations is a key factor in our design process which is always compliant to the latest industry standards & legislation.
In order to produce innovative solutions for our client’s we operate a Design Engineer recruitment programme that introduces fresh thinking graduates to the business, when combined with our experienced engineers this approach keeps us ahead of the completion.